New IPs For Monitoring (Have a Firewall? Make Sure You Whitelist Them..)
In addition to the IPs being currently used, we’ll be starting to use (effective by 2015-10-12) a set of new IPs parallel to the new machines to be joined to the system. Here they are:
- IP Block: 126.96.36.199/28
- Or, the IPs that will be used:
- 188.8.131.52 – engine5.uptimerobot.com
- 184.108.40.206 - engine6.uptimerobot.com
- 220.127.116.11 - engine7.uptimerobot.com
- 18.104.22.168 - engine8.uptimerobot.com
- 22.214.171.124 - engine9.uptimerobot.com
- 126.96.36.199 - engine10.uptimerobot.com
- 188.8.131.52 - engine11.uptimerobot.com
- 184.108.40.206 - engine12.uptimerobot.com
- 220.127.116.11 – for future use
- 18.104.22.168 - for future use
- 22.214.171.124 - for future use
- 126.96.36.199 - for future use
- 188.8.131.52 - for future use
If your monitors are behind a firewall and had needed to whitelist Uptime Robot’s current IPs, please make sure that you whitelist these IPs as well for the monitoring to function as expected.
This entry was posted on by Kristian - Customer Service Agent.
Wanna check the previous (← POST Support For Web-Hook Alert Contacts – Now Available) and next (→ New Feature: The “TV Mode”) posts?